Newsletter

Tuesday 23 July 2024

By the sea





Our next challenge theme this fortnight over at
has been chosen by the lovely Valerie
and she has chosen summer holidays!
So whatever that means to you let us see it.

I have gone with a fishing scene and used a stamp set
called Beside Me (SU).
I attempted to make a sea and sky background and then
stamped the image at the bottom and coloured them in
with my markers.
I added a setting sun and a little yacht in the sea and
I used gesso to add some foam to the water.
Best I could do lol.
I finished with a brad and ribbon.

I would like to enter this into

It's a beautiful sunny day today so I am heading out
to the garden to make the most of it.
Enjoy your day!!


13 comments:

Janette said...

This is just so lovely, you created a beautiful scene. xx

meg said...

A beautiful tranquil scene Pinky

Chris said...

Such a lovely tag Pinky, I love the scene you've created, a little family enjoying a beautiful peaceful time, fishing, watching the sunset and just being together.
Enjoy the sunshine...
xx

Chris said...

Back to say thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin'!
x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Wonderful family day out with Mum taking the photo, I love it Pinky. With both my hats on I'll say - Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Cecilia Benjamin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
R's box of dreams said...

Lovely scene, and so beautifuly coloured.
Thank you for sharing it with us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.

Hugs,
Renata

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag, love how they are sitting and watching the sea. That's what I would like to do! Hugs Valerie

Liz said...

Beautiful tag, Pinky. Great background for your lovely tranquil scene.
Liz xx

EmmaT said...

Such a lovely image and scene - gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping with our sun, sea & sand theme

Sandra H said...

This is lovely a great scene many a day l can image with my children and late hubby in Ireland x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a gorgeous little scene you have created Pinky. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us over at We Love Stamping.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Michele said...

it is a beautiful tag! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...