Newsletter

Wednesday 18 September 2024

It's your birthday!


I have a card for our midway post over at
where the theme of September's challenge is
anything goes with the option of animal magic!

We do of course, have a lovely prize up for grabs,
in fact two lovely prizes from
so come and join us!!

For my card today I pulled out an old stamp set called
Counting Sheep (SU).
I inked up my background paper in granny apple green ink
then stamped, cut and coloured the sheep and hats
from that set, using markers.
I stamped some sparkles in the background then
added my sheep and hats along with a few
stamped blades of grass.
The sentiment was stamped along the bottom.
I layered it all onto matching green card and then
onto my card base.
I searched through my stamp sets and found the little cake
from Tabs for Everything (SU) which fitted perfectly
in the sheep's foot!

I would like to enter this into






 

8 comments:

brenda said...

They ate such fun Sheep Pinky and you've created a lovely backdrop for them.

B x

Janette said...

I love the sheep, so fun and the lovely background. A gorgeous card. xx

Dotty Jo said...

Great fun! Jo x

Chris said...

Love your celebrating sheep Pinky, such a fun birthday card. xx

meg said...

Love your card Pinky,the sheep are certainly enjoying themselves

Linby said...

It's such a happy fun card. Love those sheep.

Helen said...

Fabulous sheep - I love that stamp set too!

Helen x

crafty-stamper said...

Love the fun card and cute celebrating sheep.
carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...