Newsletter

Friday, 24 July 2026

Peace at Christmas


I made another Christmas card!!
Only my third one but I did it lol.

I used papers from Anna Marie Christmas Jingle pad.
You can hardly see it but it was a musical
one.
I stamped my image using a stamp set called
Peace to You (SU) in red.
I tore the bottom edge and stamped my
sentiment from the same set.
Along the bottom edge I glued
some bits of my gold mesh and
inked areas of the plain white.
To the card base I stencilled using Sizzix 
crystal paste and stencil from SU.
Around the edges I stamped the berries
from a set called Poinsettia Petals (SU)
and coloured the berries using red
acrylic pen.
I stuck my image in place and added a
bow using the mesh and pretty silk ribbon
I got from my crafty friend.
I finished with some red gems.

I would like to enter this into

Have a lovely weekend!


1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Christmas card Pinky, love the red and white..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...