As always looking for something and found
something else lol.
I came across a book of LOTV Christmas images
and decided to make a Christmas card.
I used a shaped die from Tattered Lace
and totally regretted it later as the layers
are way too far apart for layering.
It's showing far too much of the gold mirri
card but no going back at that point!
I used papers from Anne Marie Designs
Christmas Jingle along with gold mirri.
I die cut some flowers for each corner
using a Marianne Design die.
I added a band of gold mesh and a strip
cut from the same paper pack
and finished with a sentiment.
As my mission is to use up my stash
I am happy enough!
I would like to enter this into
Have a lovely weekend.


9 comments:
Lucky finding the LOTV images in your search for something else - it happens often!! Such a pretty card with lots of lovely seasonal detail.
A fabulous find Pinky, a beautiful peaceful Christmas card
The good thing about hunting for something you know have is coming across something you'd forgotten about. I'm so messy, it happens all the time- then I get distracted by what I've found....
Your card is beautiful, such a pretty peaceful image, lovely shape and design.
xx
It is a beautiful card and I know what you mean about the die being so far apart, found that out myself Thursday when playing with something I found in my room instead of doing what I was going to, but that is the fun part of crafting isn't it Pinky..the image is adorable..
luv CHRISSYxx
Such a sweet card. Love how you used the gold to highlight the card. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.
Adorable seasonal card Pinky and good find, same happens to me.
B x
Lovely Christmas card, Pinky, the image is so cute. I have the problem of finding things when I’m supposed to be blitzing my craft room and stop to make a card. It’s probably the reason I never seem to finish tidying my craft room. 🤣
Liz xx
Fantastic card and...... I LOVE the GOLD! 😉
Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
Bettascrap DT
Beautiful card Pinky, this image is so sweet. xx
Post a Comment