It's my turn to choose the theme for August at
and I have gone with
FASHION.
But you can go with anything goes theme.
I pulled out an old stamp from
Art Impressions called Girlfriends.
I just used one of the ladies.
I cut my tag shape and layered it
with some striped paper from my scrap box.
I stamped and cut the lady
then coloured her up with markers
and watercolour pencils.
I stuck her in place and then added
the sentiment using AALL & Create
Sharp Tongues pack.
I finished with some black ribbon.
I would like to enter this into
(image, ribbon)
************************************
For my ATC I used the same stamp set and
cut this lady out and coloured her up with
markers.
For my background I ran my card through
with an Cuttlebug embossing folder
and some purple ink.
I coloured some of the circles with gold ink
and then added two strips of paper lace.
I stamped the sentiment from a set
called Dressed to Impress (SU)
and added my lady.
I inked the edged with gold ink to finish.
I would like to enter this into
I used gold ink and metallic pen
I hope you get time to join us this month
and as always we have a fabulous
prize up for grabs and a top 3 spot as well!!




11 comments:
Two wonderful makes. I love the stripes as a background to the lady on the tag with that fab sentiment. A lovely happy ATC with another great background also.
Two fabulous creations Pinky, I just love those AI images they always bring a smile xxx
Both your creations Pinky are amazing and your choice of fashion is a good pick x
Fabulous ATC and tag, love both the lady images and great backgrounds.
Carol x
Love the sassy ladies you used on your tag and ATC Pinky
Great projects to inspire us and an interesting theme - thinking cap on!!
Smashing tag and ATC with your super ladies with attitude. Love the “sharp sentiment” - just brilliant! xxx
Such fun cards Pinky, those ladies always make me smile! x
Love the stamps you used on both the ATC and tag, Pinky and the sentiment on the tag made me laugh! Great choice of theme for this month's challenge.
xx
Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' with your fun tag x
She is fun and fabulous ion your tag Pinky and also your ATC, gorgeous ladies..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Two perfect creations to showcase your theme Pinky.
B x
Post a Comment