I'm here to share my mid month tag and ATC for our
fashion theme over at
This time I used a gorgeous oval tag from
Tonic Studios which has embossing
around the top.
I stamped my image using
Uptown Girl Polly love perfume
and colour it up with markers.
I ink blended in yellow and pink
distress oxides around my image.
I highlighted the embossing with
black fine liner
and stamped some little flowers and
sentiment in the pink area
using a stamp called Dressed to Impress (SU).
I used an old SU stencil
and some embossing paste to
add texture and then splattered in
white ink.
I finished with a black organza bow.
I would like to enter this into
************************************
For my ATC I went with a masculine fashion feel.
The background was made by inking
up using distress oxides.
I then stamped the main image using
a set from The Stamp Man - Men 2.
In the gaps I stamped some dots using
a set from Visible Image called
grunge tones.
I finished with some stencilled numbers (SU)
and embossing paste and
added some splattered white and gold ink.
I would like to enter this into
I hope you get time to join us as
we have a lovely prize up for grabs!




6 comments:
A lovely girly tag and a fab masculine ATC. Congrats on making something masculine on this theme! Top marks. xxx
Pretty feminine tag and a fabulous ATC, I'll echo Sarn and say well done for the masculine angle- men like clothes too.
xx
What a great ATC - so nice to see a masculine one for a change and I love how you've put it all together. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media
Two brilliant makes Pinky, sadly the days of high fashion shoes are well past,love the masculine ATC
Two absolutely beautiful creations Pinky x
Beautiful tag and ATC, great idea with the masculine theme and gorgeous image on the tag, love the texture on both.
Carol x
Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start.
Carol DT x
Post a Comment