I absolutely rushed this page and made
on large mess of my craft table
but I wanted to get a page done for
this month's challenge over at
where the theme is
'the good old summertime'.
I used a stamp set called Sweet ice cream (SU),
stella paste in black which I leaned on before
it was dry!!
I used stencils from AALL & Create
and polkadoodles
and lots of distress oxides.


6 comments:
Nothing says summer more than ice cream and ice lollies Pinky, Your background colours are gorgeous
Your background is amazing and definitely a summer project the ices look so realistic yummy.
Super summery journal page - the ice cream looks good enough to eat
Perfectly summertime Pinky, it really has all the right colours and that lolly and ice cream adds the perfect touch. xx
Great page Pinky, lovely summery colours, great texture- the striped background is reminiscent of a beach towel or deckchair. xx
I don't think this is a mess at all PInky. I love the background stripes, it's colors and those dots. Plus the chilly treats are perfect. I didn't even think of ice cream this time around making summer pages. :) Thank you for joining in. I really appreciate it. And I'm glad you "rushed" to finish it as it is a great page and a nice way to wrap up summer. I hope your September cools off nicely too. Hugs-erika
Post a Comment