Newsletter

Thursday, 20 August 2026

Recycling fun!


My hubby had received two cards on
Father's Day that came in these
pretty envelopes. The outside is
a lovely shade of blue and the inside
is spotty!
So I held on to them, as you do, and
spent ages trying to work out how to
use them to make a folio.
I finally did lol!
So I used two envelopes and one
sheet of 12" x 12" paper.
To decorate I used a couple of
6" x 6" papers.
Inside I had added notebook, journal card,
sketch book, mini envelopes, word tags,
bookmarker and tags.

You can watch a quick tutorial here


or a quick walkthrough of finished folio here




Items used
2 rescued envelopes
1 sheet of paper from my stash
Few sheets of 6" x 6" (SU).
Large letter dies (SU)
Pre made embellishments from my stash.
Pompon strip.
Stamps from CreateKrafts
and Contact USA.
Markers

I would like to enter this into


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...