Newsletter

Wednesday, 5 August 2026

Snippet play!


I gathered another little pile of snippets and
had a serious play!


From the snippets below I made these
sentiments.
I also added some little bits of lace, tulle,
my sewing machine and staples.
The words have been stamped using my
Contact USA alphabets.
Bear in mind they are tiny little things
but perfect for my folios etc.



I would like to enter these into

9 comments:

Sarn said...

I do LOVE tiny things and these snippety sentiments will be lovely to add to other projects. A lovely idea Pinky.

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you in the treehouse later. xxx

Aquarius said...

Wow! you've certainly made great use of those snippets and included so much detail on each tiny item you assembled. A brilliant idea

Chris said...

Looks as if you had a lovely crafty play Pinky, so many of these sweet ephemera ready to embellish your beautiful projects, you have a excellent eye for colours and patterns that combine beautifully. xx

Sandra H said...

Oh wow Pinky these are just perfect snippet makes x

crafty-stamper said...

WOW these look brilliant, love all the texture and embellishments-great use of all those snippets too.
Carol x

Chrissy said...

I love all, your snippets and love Snippet / Ephemera day.. love the colours and cute sizes Pinky, gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Liz said...

What a brilliant idea for using your snippets, Pinky.
Liz xx

brenda said...

Great display of colour coordinated and prettily detailed projects Pinky.

B x

Janette said...

Looks fabulous it really does, they look so great. Xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...