I have another card done for my
Full Deck Challenge.
The prompts used this time were
stencil - (Paper Discovery)
texture paste - Embossing paste (SU)
blue - oxide ink
Background an old back statement
Bird - from IndigoBlu
coloured with markers.
Doodles - added with a black pen.
Sticker words to finish (HD).
I would like to enter this into
"Bird on the Wire" by Leonard Cohen
I used embossing paste


8 comments:
beautiful card and love the textured background on your playing card - Michelle x
An amazing textured ATC, love the Robin and it's fabulous background. x
Love how you decorated the playing card, love the textured background and focal Robin.
Carol x
Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start.
Carol DT x
This would also be perfect for our Animal challenge at Sparkles Monthly too. I have not had any notifications of any blog posts or challenges for about three days have had to go looking for them all-my blogs I follow list on my blog has reduced to about 4 and I cannot update it for some reason?
Carol x
Great background textues and sweet robin
Thanks for joining in at Try it on Tuesday challenge
That's such a lovely Robin and he looks great against the textured background.
Avril xx
Thanks for sharing this over at Try it on Tuesday. X
This is so lovely, of course the Robin takes center stage and as always looks so pretty. xx
Lovely card with the plump Robin and textured background. Thanks for joining us at the Critter Crazy Challenge this month Claire DT
Post a Comment