Newsletter

Monday, 14 September 2026

Circles!


I'm sharing my midway post for
where the CIRCLE theme was chosen by Lynn
but you can go with the anything goes theme
if you want.

For my tag I used an old Woodware stamp
called bubble bloom Clarissa.
I started with some green background
paper from my stash.
I think it came as a  magazine freebie.
I inked around the edges in black.
I stamped the flower after punching
my tag shape used the Best Trio Punch (SU).
I coloured the leaves with markers then
added some white highlights.
I then added some card candi to the larger circles
and filled the smaller one with dots of 
pearlised enamel dots.
I finished with some pink ribbon and a
word sticker (HD) highlighted with
white pen.
I would like to enter this into




******************************************


For my ATC I used a background I had
created on my gel plate.
I stamped some text to the background.
I stamped the circles using a stamp from
IndigoBlu Circle & Text stamps in black.
I then stamped the trophies using a stamp
from CreateKrafts called All Star Sports.
I added some gold to the trophy and coloured
the rest with markers.
I then inked around the edges in black and
added some sticker words (HD) and highlighted
with black pen.

I would like to enter this into




I hope you get time to join us
and be in with a chance of winning this
fabulous prize!!


2 comments:

Aquarius said...

Super projects using circles as a design feature. I have loads of card candi so thanks for reminding me that they are circles 🤣. Not used any for ages.

meg said...

Two fabulous projects Pinky,using the card candi was a brilliant idea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...