Newsletter

Thursday, 3 September 2026

Full deck challenge


I came across a challenge group over on Facebook
called Full Deck Challenge and decided to give it a go.
You use a deck of cards, decorating one a week,
following a set of prompts for each one.

They are basically ATC's but some cards can be
smaller or bigger.

So I jumped in and made this one
with an old deck of cards.
I used a scrap of gingham in blue and
the little bear is from a stamp set by
CreateKrafts. He was coloured up with
markers and I then added some sticker words
to finish. 

These can be collected on a ring,
bound together into a book or used
as card toppers and of course,
they are great for using up your scraps!

I would like to enter this into

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fabulous and fun project Pinky sand such a cute little bear..

Luv CHRISSYxx

meg said...

Brilliant make Pinky, a fun bear with great papers and sentiment

Chris said...

Sounds like a fun challenge Pinky, your altered playing card looks great, cute bear and lovely papers. xx

Janette said...

Sounds very different to what we are all used to Pinky, good to have a change and your card looks so cute, love that sweet bear. xx

Aquarius said...

What a fun idea - love your King Teddy he's so cute

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...