Newsletter

Wednesday, 30 September 2026

Meow!


I have another Full Deck Challenge card
this time using prompts:
clock, flower, cat, postage stamp,
ticket and yellow.

Items used are papers from my stash,
old postage stamp, Tim Holtz Cat Chat stamps,
Flourishing Phrases stamp set (SU),
tickets from My Porch Prints,
and words from Hunkydory.

I would like to enter this into


7 comments:

Liz said...

What a fun design, Pinky.
Liz xx

meg said...

Love your project,it made me smile, a fantastic cat stamp and embellishments wonder who the words patience and discipline refer to

Sandra H said...

Lovely use os snippets Pinky where you have created a fabulous card x

crafty-stamper said...

Great take on the prompt-love the quirky cat and use of a postage stamp.
Carol x

Janette said...

I think this looks great Pinky, love that Cat, such a fun face. xx

Vee Cassidy said...

A great project.Vee xx

Chris said...

A fabulous and fun way to combine those random elements Pinky, very clever. Does the ' patience' refer to how long we have to wait for our mail to arrive these days!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...