Our September challenge theme over at
is trees and/or leaves chosen by Emma.
We have two lovely prizes up for grabs so
be sure and get your entries in.
For my card I used three stamps sets called
Forever Fern, Enjoy Life and Crackle Paint (SU).
I started with a piece of cream card and
stamped with the crackle paint stamp.
I then stamped the leaves around the edges
in green ink.
I then inked in a lighter green around the edges.
I added some yellow above the leaves.
Next I used some embossing paste (SU)
and an old tree branch stencil (SU)
over the top of the leaves and then added
some metallic pearlised dots in red.
Next I splattered here and there with
white ink.
When dry I wrapped some yellow ribbon
around the centre of the card.
I then cut some circles in green, yellow and white
and stamped my sentiment before chopping the circles.
I stamped some more leaves and cut
them out to add to the side.
I stuck to my layers and finished with a
bow in the same ribbon.
I would like to enter this into



3 comments:
Was itching to see how you created this one Pinky, lovely interest with the different mediums.
B x
Such a lovely card and the sentiment is gorgeous. Thanks for joining my theme at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x
Absolutely beautiful card and design, love all the stamps and sentiment.
Carol x
Post a Comment