Newsletter

Friday 19 October 2018

Winter Trees of comfort and healing

Top Three Badge


This is my third card using the
stamp set.
I do love to get at least 5 projects from a stamp set and I can then justify my spend lol.

For my card I started a real red card base and layered on a piece of whisper white card stock which I had run through my
Winter Woods Clear-Mount Bundle

Using the tree bark stamp I stamped repeatedly, using soft suede ink onto crumb cake card
and highlighted it with white gel pen.
I wrapped some Festive farmhouse cotton twine around it and tied a bow.
I layered it onto a piece of real red card stock.

For the sentiment I  punch a piece of whisper white card using the everyday label punch
and stamped a sentiment from the
I add some faux stitching and adhered to the middle using dimensionals.

Using the dies I cut two sets of leaves using real red card
and adhered using wet glue.


I would like to enter my card into:
Creative Fingers - anything goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge - anything goes
Papercraft Challenges - die cuts and punches
Try Stampin' on Tuesdays - sketch
Stamps & Fun = creativity - the cuts



Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!

 Thanks for dropping by today.





Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



8 comments:

Fiona said...

It's nice to see the birch trees getting an outing from this Winter Woods set - it's a set that can be used all year round - great take on our sketch - thanks for joining us at TSOT!

Heather said...

Love these birch trees - and your lovely winter colors! Thanks for playing at TSOT!

Linda Mc Enery said...

I really like your plan to get 5 projects from a crafty buy! This one is super! Wow! Those red leaves are so bold against the more subtle tones of the background. A beautiful effect! Thanks so much for sharing your project with us at Penny's!
Linda

Donna Scholz said...

Pinky - you've done it again! Such a striking interpretation of this week's TSOT sketch! Love the way you used the tree stamp... I somehow overlooked it in the catalog (gotta fix that!). Thank you for sharing your creativity with us once again at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

Krafty Kaylin said...

very pretty card. thanks for joining us at TSOT

Michelle said...

This is a stunning creation with lovely details and I love the sentiment - thanks for joining us this week at Penny's and good luck - Michelle x

CraftyNatalie said...

Lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at Penny's this week.

LittleCraftsbyLia said...

Hey there!
Thanks so much for joining our Papercraft-Challenge, make sure to come back soon and play along with our new challenge aswell =)
Hugs, Lia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...