Newsletter

Thursday 18 October 2018

Chocolate Egg - let me out!



My Thursday Tutorial shows how to make these cute Halloween Treats!
Look at those wee faces lol.
I had great fun making these and I hope you do too!

You can watch the video below



If you enjoyed my video I would love you to subscribe and support my channel.

Measurements needed:
Card - 8" x 7 2/8"
Score 8" side - 1/2", 2 3/8", 4 2/8", 6 1/8"
Score 7 2/8" side - 1/2", 2 3/8", 4 7/8", 6 6/8"
Oval framelit - 2"
Window Sheet - 1 1/2" x 2 2/8"

Items used:
Card stock - Pineapple Punch
Embellishments - Fresh Fig ribbon (on special offer £2.50!)

I would like to enter these into:


Welcome to my two newest followers
SARAH and ALEXANDER
I am so happy you decided to follow my blog.

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.





Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



5 comments:

Terri's Cards N More said...

Adorable treat boxes. Kids would love to get a treat like this. Thanks for joining the Stinkin' Inkers challenge.

Gloria said...

Love your treat holder and so nice of you to show us how to make them:) Thank you for playing along with us over at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Megan J said...

Hi Pinky, a fun little gift for Halloween, love the little chocolate face poking through with the fun sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Crafting by Designs, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

These are so cute! Thank you for joining us! Jeanie -Scrapbookingmamaw @ Proud PB DT Member
Be sure to join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges next time!



Zoey | Scrapsaurus said...

haha aren't these super cute or what???!! I absolutely love them! They are perfect!
the sentiments you used are also...well.. perfect!!!
Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp MOnday Challenge, we all hope to see you again soon! xx Zoey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...