Wednesday 17 October 2018

Winter Trees ...thinking of you


I had another play with my new stamp set

and this time I went with a Fall/Autumn card
suitable for a few occasions.

then ran a piece of crumb cake card through.
I love the effect it gives, it really brings out the grain.

I then stamped the trees onto a piece of whisper white
using the soft suede again.
I took a little leaf type stamp from the
Sheltering Tree stamp set
and simply built up some leaves.
I added some falling leaves using the grapefruit grove blender pen.

The ground was stamped using the stamp from Winter Trees

To add some background I watered down some so saffron and pool party inks
and sponged the background.

I layered the whisper white stamped card with some pumpkin pie card.
The sentiment was stamped in grapefruit grove onto a punched whisper white
using  the classic label punch.
I layered that onto a piece of pumpkin pie card, adhered to bottom of card
and finished with a bow using nature's twine in crumb cake

This sounds like a lot of work but it really wasn't and I enjoyed making it.

I would like to enter this into:
(I inked up an embossing folder and embossed)


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.





Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



9 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Such a gorgeous autumnal card! Love the trees and the embossing looks fab. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx

mamawcindy said...

Just found your blog and have enjoyed looking at some of your newest creations. Your card is gorgeous. Glad I stopped by. I am now a follower of yours.

cindys-greencricut

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Pinky..great stamp set and I love Autumn..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

This is lovely loving the trees and the card is really gorgeous thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue x

Doris Klein said...

This is really beautiful. Nice colour combination and lovely design.

Thanks for playing along with our Do-Al(l) Kreatives Challenge and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*DT* Die Traumfabrik
*GDT* Die Kreativtanten

Alex said...

The background is gorgeous! You created a wonderful autumn card!
Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Do-Al(l) Kreatives and good luck. Hope you will join us next month again.
Please keep in mind that you have to be a follower in order to win the prize. When you already following us everything is fine.

Crafty greetings
Alex

*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#22 – Make your own background}
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#22 – Anything goes}
*DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#53 – Autumn / Halloween}
Alex' Kreative Seite

brenda said...

A really lovely creation Pinky, never tire of seeing trees, perfect for our 'Autumn Splendour' theme at Penny Black and More challenge, thanks so much for joining us.

B x

Kuni said...

What a fabulous card, love it.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers challenge and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Daniela said...

Such a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More and good luck!
x Daniela (DT)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...