Tuesday 16 October 2018

Hot Chocolate Treat gift packs




My Tuesday Tutorial is this lovely little gift box holding
2 Hot Chocolate drinks, a bar of chocolate and a candy cane!

You can watch my video below


If you like it I would love you to subscribe and support my channel.


Measurements needed:
Card - 10 1/4" x 3 1/2"
Score short side - 3/4", 2 3/4"
score long side - 4", 4 3/4", mark at 8 3/4" to inner line
Belly Band - 6" x 2"
score - every notch

Items used:
Stamp setsBella & Friends and So Santa 
Ribbon - Poppy Parade

I would like to enter this into:
Crimbo Crackers - anything Christmas
Everybody Art challenge - bags and boxes
Papercraft Challenge - die cuts and/or punches



Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.





Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



1 comment:

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in Papercraft Challenge this time and good luck :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...