Friday 15 June 2018

Sheltering Tree of sympathy


A bit of a somber card today.
We all need these cards unfortunately!
I pulled out my lovely stamp set called
and personalised it using
which is full of letters in lovely script letters in capitals and lower case
and a set of numbers!
I also stamped the little flowers in the corners from this set.
Ink pads used are
basic black, lovely lipstick, lemon lime twist, daffodil delight
and early expresso
For best stamping results I recommend using the

How I made my card:
I started matting my base card with black card and then powder pink
I cut a panel in black for centre and cut my whisper white card to fit before stamping.
I started with the tree in early expresso.
I then inked up the leaves with lovely lipstick, double stamping by shifting the card
slightly and going back down with stamp without re inking to give a nice pale pink.
I used my small block and added some tiny leaves in lemon lime twist and daffodil delight.
I stamped the green base round tree and added some grass strands.
The sentiment was then stamped in basic black.
I stamped out her name in black and matted onto the pink and black.
I stamped the corners and coloured with stampin' write markers.
I finished the card with an organza bow wrapped round back of whisper white.

I would like to enter this into:

Thanks for dropping by today.
I hope you all have a lovely weekend!




3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge Blog for challenge 419 the theme is Anything and the sponsor is Scrap N’ Dipity. Hugs Jackie (DT)

The Craft Princess said...

A beautiful and thoughtful card like would make anyones day a little better. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Hugs... Janie
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

What a sweet card; love tree designs and this one is so pretty! :)
Thank you for joining the Crafter’s Castle’s June Challenge! –Tasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...