Saturday 16 June 2018

Watercolor wishes


I decided to have another go at watercolour using this amazing embossing folder
I teamed it with Grapefruit Grove card
a paintbrush and small jar of water or you could get yourself a pack of

Here is a close up of the colours.

You will need some sort of cutting/embossing machine to achieve this.
You can purchase the Big shot machine here!

How I made my card:
I matted my a5 card base with some Grapefruit Grove card.
I cut a piece of watercolour card to fit nicely over the card.
I ran it through my embossing machine, moving the folder each time,
to achieve a random effect.
Now it's the fun part. I scribbled some ink from each of the stampin write pens
onto my glass mat and set about painting the colours inside the lines of the embossing.
It is quite easy once you get going.
When I had all the flowers and leaves painted I went back into the background
with the blue, fading out as I neared the centre.
I stamped my sentiment in the middle using Grapefruit Grove ink pad
and the stamp is from Beautiful Bouquet stamp set.
I glued it on the grapefruit grove and tied organza ribbon round it all and finished with a bow.

I would like to enter this into:



Thanks for dropping by!


Everything I used today is available in my shop.


Cut your crafty bills by joining my team and getting a great discount!

4 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

So Cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your beautiful card… enjoyed reading your tutorial of how you achieved your card. Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck!
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Linda said...

What a lovely card!
I love your water coloring
Thanks for playing along over at the crafty friends challenge blog.
X Linda DT-CF

Helen said...

That is beautiful - what a great technique.

Thanks for joining us at the Sparkles Challenge.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...