I had a new home card request and this is what I made.
I love this middle stepper card shape!
I have used:
Stamp Set - At Home with you
Flourish Thinlits flower die, TL side stepper die,
Embellishments - pearls
I have colour the flowers etc with Stampin' Write markers
How I made my card:
1. Cut the base using TL die and white card.
2. Cut the dsp for each section, glue in place.
3. Stamp all the At Home stamps on appropriate coloured card and die cut.
4. Colour where necessary and add dimensionals and build the picture.
5. Continue decoration inside.
6. Using HEX codes do sentiment on computer to match colours.
7. Add pearls to flowers.
I would like to enter this into:
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.
Have a great week!