Monday 9 July 2018

Abstract Impressions day 1


I'm starting my week off with a splash of colour and flowers!
I got a brand new stamp set called
and this week I will be showing you some ideas for using it.

I used powder pink for my card base which is folded to a6 size.
I cut a band of Garden Impressions DSP
which is one of the sets on the buy 3 get one free offer,
 and adhered to centre of my card base.
I then added two narrow strips of whisper white to either side of the dsp.
I cut a stitched circle in whisper white and using
I stamped them onto the diecut circle.
To finish I stamped the sentiment using lovely lipstick ink, 
cut a tail at one side and added a little metal rose to the other side.
I was tempted to add a bow but thought it was fine without it.
The flowers are a two step stamp and I love the artistic impression it gives!

I would like to enter this into:

Thanks for dropping by today.



If you want a bargain check out the


Don't forget there is only 3 weeks left on the
fantastic joining up offer, getting you those lovely
FREE ink pads on top of your starter kit!

2 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at Always Fun Chs.
I have a new scrapbooking challenge blog if you are also a scrapbooker. Would love you to link up your layouts! Bimini Moose Scrapbook Challenges
Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy

Mel Gee said...

Pretty card.
Thank you for entering our Challenge at Crafting From The Heart https://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
Regards
Mel DT
https://melgeecrafts.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...