Tuesday 10 July 2018

Citronella candle box


Today, spurred on by this lovely weather and all it brings
I decided to make a little gift box containing some citronella candles.
Am I the only one being eaten alive every time I go outside??
Hopefully these will help and I thought they would make a lovely gift
if going to a barbecue, along with a bottle of something or some chocolates.

I have made a video show exactly how to make it which  you can watch HERE
or below.


I have used lemon lime twist card teamed up with call me clover dsp 
The celebrate die is from the Celebrate You thinlits.

The measurements you need for the box are:
5 1/2" x 7 5/8"
Score short side - 6/8", 2 3/8", 3 1/8", 4 6/8"
Score long side - 6/8", 1 1/2", 6 1/8", 6 7/8"

DSP Meausrements
1 3/8" x 4 3/8" x one piece
1/2" x 4 3/8" x two pieces
1/2" x 1 3/8" x two pieces



If you have a go at making one I would love to see it.



If you want a bargain check out the


Don't forget there is only 3 weeks left on the
fantastic joining up offer, getting you those lovely
FREE ink pads on top of your starter kit!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...