Wednesday 25 July 2018

Hooray Birthday Card


I have another birthday card to add to my card box
(which you can see tomorrow on my YouTube channel)

This time I am still using the same stamp set
but I went with lovely Highland Heather papers from the Subtles 6 x 6 pack.
I teamed it up with Highland Heather ink pad
and added some colour to the candle flames using promarkers.
I cut the  circle framelit and stamped the Hooray,
added some pearls and an organza bow to finish.
The birthday sentiment was simply stamped and cut,
adding a few tails to either end.
Finish the card off by added one of  the gorgeous

I would so recommend this bundle!!


I would like to enter this into:



Remember to enjoy a free pack of dsp when you buy 3
from the selection available!

Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99
and get yourself a set of FREE ink pads during July only!


3 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.xxx

karto_flana said...

I like the colours, it's so optimistic, Thank You for joining us at Creative Moments challange. DT Ella.

Beatriz said...

Great card! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Designs, good luck with the draw. Beatriz DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...