Newsletter

Thursday 26 July 2018

Quick and easy card box



Today I'm sharing a tutorial to make this box
which I have been popping my Broadway Birthday cards into this week.
It would definitely hold up to 6  x c6 cards, depending on how bulky they are.

You can watch the tutorial here



Measurements needed:
cardstock - 11 4/8" x 8"
Score long side - 6/8", 5 3/8", 6 1/8", 10 6/8"
Score short side - 6/8", 7 2/8"

DSP needed - two pieces measuring 6 2/8" x 4 3/8"




I would like to enter this into:

Welcome to my two newest followers
Doreen and Sue!!

Thanks for dropping by today.




Remember to enjoy a free pack of dsp when you buy 3
from the selection available!



Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99
and get yourself a set of FREE ink pads during July only!


2 comments:

debby4000 said...

What a fabulous, brilliant gift box. Wish I could make them, they always end in the bin.

Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Anna-Karin said...

Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...