Newsletter

Thursday 23 August 2018

Stocking filler sock box




My Thursday tutorial is this cute milk carton type gift box
which I have made specifically for a pair of fluffy Christmas socks!
Of course I have used my SPIRITED SNOWMEN stamp set (available soon).
He has been stamped, coloured and cut and adhered to the outside of the boxes.

You can watch a video tutorial on my YouTube channel



If you like it I would LOVE you to subscribe!!

Measurements needed:
Pool Party card - 10 1/2" x 7"
score long side - 1/2", 3", 5 1/2", 8"
score short side - 1 1/2", 4 1/2", 6"

Along with the stamp set I have used:

I would like to enter these into:

Thanks for dropping by today!



Bonus Days are back. Spend £45 in August
and receive £4.50 to spend in September!!

Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



6 comments:

Joy Wilson said...

I love these cute little sock boxes! Such a wonderful idea. I love the way you colored your snowmen too. I can’t wait to watch your video. Thanks for joining us and good luck!
Hugs, Joy
craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

Jo said...

Oh Pinky these are fabulous! What a great way to gift the socks, and the snowmen are fab....love them! x

Elizabeth Hart said...

Oh so cute!! I adore these sweet milk carton gift boxes - so fun!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

CraftyNatalie said...

Beautiful creations. Lovely festive cartons. Thanks for joining us at Penny's this week.

Jana Forrest said...

You are so creative and very cleaver. I love this idea and must go see your video and subscribe. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana Forrest

Kleri said...

Awesome gift boxes!Very sweet idea!Thank you for sharing with us at the Crafty Gals Corner!Hope you join us again soon!
Hugs
Kleri DT
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...