Newsletter

Friday 24 August 2018

Christmas tag box


Bird Top 3



Today I have the tag box to hold the Christmas tags I mentioned on Wednesday.
This would make a cute little gift for yourself or a friend and of course
perfect for craft fairs!

I will do a tutorial showing how to make it next Tuesday so be sure and pop back.

I am teasing you again with this fabulous stamp set - Spirited Snowmen
and you can get it on 5th September along with lots of other beautiful products!

I have teamed it up with Balmy Blue card stock, balmy blue ink pad,
and of course Wink of Stella!
It can't be Christmas without some glitter!
I also added some highlights using a white gel pen.

I would like to enter this into:


Thanks for stopping by

Bonus Days are back. Spend £45 in August
and receive £4.50 to spend in September!!

Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



4 comments:

Jo said...

Another fabulous & useful make Pinky.......looking forward to the tutorial! x

Chrissy said...

Neat box Pinky and I love that happy snowman..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Ela said...

Nice box Pinky! Hugs Ela

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a fabulous gift idea! Love the box design and that sweet snowman. Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin', I LOVE what you did for it. Hugs, Wends xoxo CaSS DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...