Monday 27 August 2018

Thank You card




Happy Monday!

Today I am sharing one of my customer Thank You cards.
For this one I have used Highland Heather card, Highland Heather ink pad,
Old Olive ink pad, lemon Lime twist ink pad and the stamp set is
Abstract Impressions!

This is quite an arty type stamp and it's also a two step stamp set,
meaning you stamp layer over layer to get the shading.
I was a bit scared of it and this is my second attempt at this card.
The first is in the bin lol.
But once I got the hang of it I really did enjoy the process!
We should be stretching our brains every day!!

I would like to enter this into:
The Sisterhood of Crafters - bloomin' flowers
Everybody Art - stamp
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes


Check out all the links below, including Bonus Days as it will be finishing
on the 31st August if you want to take advantage of the brilliant offer.
Thanks for dropping by.



Bonus Days are back. Spend £45 in August
and receive £4.50 to spend in September!!

Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



4 comments:

Darlene said...

Just beautiful Pinky and of course I love it even more because it's in my favorite color! Well done! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Bloomin’ Flowers’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

kReN said...

Love this rose image. Great thank you card! Thanks for sharing at the PIP Challenges this week! kReN@afourthlife

Marsha Reed said...

Beautiful card, Pinky! Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge. Marsha DT

desperatehousewifecraft said...

That's an amazing card you've created! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters challenge blog and we hope to see more of your beautiful creations again soon. Hugs, Gwendolyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...