Thursday 30 August 2018

Tea and biscuits anyone?




My Thursday Tutorial show you how to make this sweet little gift box
which can hold a pack of biscuits and a teabag!
I love this cute little gift and I hope you will too!

You can watch the video below


If you get time to watch and enjoy my video I would love you to subscribe x.

Measurements needed;
Card - 11" x 5 1/2"
Score long side - 1", 3 1/2", 4 1/2", 7", 8", 10 1/2"
score short side - 1/2", 1 1/2", 4", 5"
DSP - 10 1/2" x 6/8" and 2 3/8" x 2 3/8"
You will need a circle framelit 

I have used for this project:
Stamp sets used - Little Elephant and Bella & Friends





Bonus Days are back. Spend £45 in August
and receive £4.50 to spend in September!!

Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



7 comments:

Jo said...

Looking forward to watching the video Pinky....I have a son who loves a cuppa & a biscuit so this would be perfect to send him a little treat in every once in a while......although I suspect making them could become rather addictive lol!
xx

Gloria said...

Adorable little gift box and thank you for the tutorial:) Thank you for playing along with us over at Die Cuttin' Divas.

chanya13 said...

Beautiful boxes, thank you for playing along with us at Southern Girls Challenge, hugs Agnieszka chanya13

Rae Ann said...

Such a great little gift idea. I love how different they each look.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

Kleri said...

Gorgeous treat boxes!Brilliant idea!Thank you for sharing with us at the Crafty Gals Corner!Hope you join us again soon!
Hugs
Kleri DT
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)

Timothee Lambert said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Edvin Berg said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...