Friday 31 August 2018

Apron treat box



I saw a few people doing tutorials on this type of box on YouTube and as I have
this stamp and die set I wanted to use it to make a little New Home gift
for my Son and Daughter-in-law who have been busy moving this weekend.

I used my own measurements to suit the chocolate chip cookies I wanted to pop inside!
I'm pretty pleased with the finished product and so were they.
The biscuits were well received lol.

The inside box is 2" square and I made the handle a lot longer so the contents
could be removed easily.
I think the little tools are so cute!!

Items I have used are:

I would like to enter this into:


Remember this is the last day of BONUS DAYS!!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!


Bonus Days are back. Spend £45 in August
and receive £4.50 to spend in September!!

Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



1 comment:

The Craft Princess said...

Cute!!! Nice work! I love it! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Hugs... Janie
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...