Saturday 1 September 2018

Get well bouquet!


I had a get well card request and this is what I came up with.
I love the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set and framelits.
You can have so much fun layering them and using varied colour combinations.
And a bouquet of flowers is always well received, either for real or in paper!

So for my card I started out with embossing my base card with the fabulous
Pinewood Planks (I LOVE this embossing folder)
I then made a framed layer in So Saffron card and whisper white,
layered over a little doily,
and stamped my sentiment in Daffodil Delight.
I stamped lots of different flowers in different colours
and used my framelit set to cut them all, including the stems and some leaves.
Then I just had fun putting them all together with dimensionals
and finished with a linen bow.


I would like to enter this into:

Simon Says Wednesday challenge - anything goes
Cardz for Gals - no designer paper (I embossed my background)
A Bit More Time to Craft - anything goes
Creates and Makes - anything goes

Remember to spend those Bonus Pounds you earned in August!!


Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment today!




Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



4 comments:

Debbie Mageed said...

What a beautiful get well card! It's lovely with perfect layers and details. Thank you for playing with us at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

Tammy said...

This is so beautiful, I love all of the colorful flowers and your wood plank background! Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz!
Tammy x

Chrissy said...

So pretty Pinky..made me feel better already and a lovely card design..

luv CHRISSYxx

debby4000 said...

Beautiful bouquet of flowers they made a gorgeous card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...