Monday 3 September 2018

Puppy Love!





Happy Monday!
My first card of the week is this cute little dog stamp called
I stamped him at jaunty angles just for fun and really liked the end result.
He has been stamped using Memento
and just for a change I got out my water colour pencils and blender pen
and gave them all some shading.
I used some glycerine and pool party ink spot for my sky colour
using a hand made cloud template.
When I stamped the sentiment I split it up so I could pop a bit on each picture.
The name has been added using Make a Difference stamp set.
It was all stamped on Very Vanilla card stock and matted onto

I would like to enter this into:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment.



Time to spend those bonus pounds earned in August!

Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



5 comments:

creationsnz said...

This is so cute and is like a little story, well done. Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

Chrissy said...

Absolutely adorable Pinky..love the sky and those cute little critters and I love your card design..[ sequins had to be hoovered after I managed to pick up the bulk.. [the clumps that sort of stayed together]..the rest I had to say goodbye..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com said...

Awwww, I absolutely love this :) The little puppy is totally adorable & I love how you've designed the card. Gorgeous. Love it! Thank you for participating in our papercraft challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next one :)

XO Lisa @ Papercraft Business
Home of the Papercraft Challenge Planner.

Join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

What a great card - I love the images you use - The design is so cute !!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Papercraft Business Challenge.

Ashley Wells said...

This is the sweetest pup image I've seen in the challenge! Great job on the coloring and design!
Ashley Wells @ Proud PB DT Member
Join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...