Friday 14 September 2018

Christmas Coffee gift card holder





I made this cute little Coffee Card gift bag to add to my Christmas Gifts pile!
It was really easy to make using my
along with some of my favourite dsp
I decorated it using Signs of Santa bundle,
Isn't it great when your stamps sets all work together like that!
I finished it off with a gold library clip!

I would like to enter this into:
CRAFT - Christmas (perfect for gift card gifts)
Crimbo Crackers - anything goes
The Holly and the Ivy - anything Christmas
Merry Little Christmas challenge - anything Christmas
Christmas Crafts all year round - anything Christmas

Thanks for dropping by today.
If you like my blog, please subscribe and I will do the same for you.





Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



8 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG Pinky this is such a clever idea and a gift anyone would love to receive! Great job! Thanks so much for playing in our Merry Little Christmas Challenge! Good Luck and I look forward to seeing you again next month!

Darlene
Merry Little Christmas DT
MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

Elaine Stark said...

A super bag. Thanks for joining our challenge. Elaine GDT for C.R.A.F.T. challenge.

@d_e_crafts said...

Cute gift bag idea, thank you for joining the CRAFT challenge this week.

Brenda said...

She is soooo cute! Love the little gift bag. Thanks for playing along with us at CRAFT Challenge!

Marlene Atkinson said...

So Cute. Thank you for sharing with us at THACC Marlene

Deanne Saunders said...

Adorable gift!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Tammy L said...

This is so fun! I love your little image on the back! Adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Crafts All Year Round and hope to see you again. Tammy DT

Chrissy said...

Such a cute little bag Pinky and I love the sweet lady on the front..so cute..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...