Tuesday 11 September 2018

Don't forget!





My Tuesday Tutorial is showing how to make these quick and easy sticky note gifts!
They are so cute and very popular at craft fairs!

You can watch the video here



If you like it I would love you to subscribe and make my day!

Measurements needed:
DSP - 8 1/2" x 3"
Score - 3", 3 1/2", 6 1/2", 7"
Piece of card for belly band - 8" x 1 1/4"

Items I used:
Tabs for Everything stamp set
Under the Mistletoe dsp
Old Olive card, whisper white card
Old Olive ink pad
Sticky notes
Grapefruit Grove stampin' write marker
Layering Circle framelit dies
1 1/2" circle punch, 1 3/8" scallop punch

I would like to enter these into:
A Snowflakes Promise - anything goes
A Bit more Time to craft - anything goes



Thanks for dropping by today.
If you like my blog please follow me and I will return the favour.





Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...