Monday 10 September 2018

Birthday bubbles!





I thought it was time to make a card suitable for a male.
I have been neglecting them lol.

For this card I went with a DL shaped card and got my 
and
The dsp I used are called
Along with some Whisper White card stock
I don't have the call me clover ink pad which matches the paper
so had to substitute which I am not happy about.
After all I joined Stampin' Up! just so I could get everything coordinating.
So it's on my wish list for my September order!

I have since added a greeting and name to the card
on the top and bottom spaces.

I would like to enter this into:

Welcome to my newest follower KAREN!
Thanks so much for following me.


Hope you have a lovely weekend and thanks for stopping by
and leaving me a comment!




Autumn/Winter catalogue can be downloaded in my sidebar!!
Lots of gorgeous new items available.

Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



2 comments:

Wendy said...

What a fun, bubbly card!! I am in love with bottles and labels so I really enjoy your card! The sentiment is perfect too :) So glad you shared this with us all at the PIP Challenge Blog!! Have a great week ;)
Wendy Falk PIP DT
http://Hi-Regards.blogspot.com

Chrissy said...

Oh, I love this Pinky..what great dies and fabulous masculine or beer drinking lady card..fantastic design.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...