Saturday 8 September 2018

Pootlers Blog Hop Autumn/Winter Catalogue





Welcome to Pinky's World SU Projects!
I am Number 5 in the blog hop
(in case you don't recognise my name lol)

I am very excited to be part of the super Pootlers  group of crafters!

Today we are showcasing items from the newly released Autumn/Winter Catalogue!!
Be sure and pop round all the blogs for lots of inspiration.



For my card today I have used the cute stamp set called
SPIRITED SNOWMEN
I am a sucker for snowmen cards and these ones are exceptionally cute!
The papers are from Under the Mistletoe, another favourite with me this year.
I have teamed it up with old olive card and real red card.
The snowman was coloured using Stampin' Write Markers and Stampin' Blends.
He was then given a good dollop of  sparkle using my Wink of Stella clear pen.

Thanks for dropping by today and leaving a comment!
I hope you are enjoying the blog hop.




Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



15 comments:

Mazzy said...

Wow. This is such a happy card 😊

Linda Worth said...

Lovely card x

Karamia said...

such a cheerful card x this is one stamp set I need to get xx Thank you for sharing xx

Kkcardcraft said...

lovely card, thank you x

Tina Ehlich said...

Oh, this so cute!

Kaye mellor said...

Lovely fun card x

LisaE said...

Very cute!

Unknown said...

Lovely card xx

Dawn said...

Super cute snowman. x

Christine said...

Super fun card and I love your Snowman, looks like he is having fun. xx

Unknown said...

What a cheerful card, I love it!

Elizabeth Finnie said...

Lovely card. Not got this stamp set.........yet x

Unknown said...

Lovely and bright.

Intatwyne Designs said...

These snowmen are so cute and fun. Great card.

Nigezza Creates said...

Love this cute card :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...