Newsletter

Friday 21 September 2018

Lots of Happy Thanks


I pulled out my Lots of Happy card kit today and decided to add an Autumnal feel to it.
The card and flowers are from the kit but I added the Thank You stamp from
Daisy Delight stamp set. It was stamped in Grapefruit Grove and matted onto a piece of
spotty dsp from the subtles 6 x 6 papers.
I got out my watercolour pencils  (you do get 4 lovely colours in the kit) and blender pen  (makes watercolour a daudle) and coloured in the plants.
I LOVE this kit. It is so versatile and makes the prettiest cards ever in no time.
Look what you get inside your kit!

All for £33!!

Even the box it comes is makes a lovely gift for someone!

I would like to enter this into:
Always Fun challenges - fall colours
Make My Monday - Autumn/Fall colours
Crafty Cardmakers - Autumn Colours
Path of Positivity - shades of orange
Papercraft challenge - thank you card
Southern Girls - spots and dots

Thanks for dropping by today.
If you like my blog, please subscribe and I will do the same for you.

Don't forget to check out the clearance section!





Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



5 comments:

Mia said...

Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Make My Monday. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xxx

VintageScrapsCanada said...

Thanks for sharing with us at Papercraft Business Challenge. I love the watercoloured plants & the flow to your card is awesome!

Ashley Wells said...

Wow! This kit looks great and I agree, looks very versatile!
Thank you for sharing another stellar project! :)
Ashley Wells @ Proud PB DT Member
Join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!

Pippa said...

Firstly apologises for the lateness of this comment, it's been one of those months. I love your card and the gentle orange tones in it. I've not come across the Lots of Happy card kits so I think I need to go and investigate them! Thank you for sharing with us at Path of Positivity. Pippa DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...