Newsletter

Thursday 20 September 2018

Pimp my Chocolate Bar!




My Thursday Tutorial is short but very SWEET!
I love to give chocolate bars at Christmas time, well any time lol.
And it's always nice to pimp them up and personalise them to suit the recipient!
The Stamp Set is so cute and so much fun!!

You can watch my video below



For the chocolate bars I have used:
So Santa stamp set
Under the Mistletoe DSP
Matching card stock
RibbonOval Framelits,
Clear Wink of Stella, Frost White Shimmer Paint, glue dots and Dimensionals.

I would like to enter this into;
Simon Monday Challenge - It's a wrap
Lil Patch of crafty friends - anything goes
Crafter's Castle - anything goes option/fall or halloween
Crafting with friends - anything goes

Thanks for dropping by today.
If you like my blog, please subscribe and I will do the same for you.





Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



4 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

Hi Pinky, Oh this wrapper for the candy bar is so cute. I just love that you bumped it up a notch. And that image is so adorable and colored so nicely. Thanks for the inspiration. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

What a great project and totally enjoyable post! I thought, "what could be better than a chocolate bar?" and when I saw your wonderful wrapper, I had my answer! You took something good (chocolate-- always) and ramped it up to an adorable work of art. What a great gift idea done in a skillful way. Thank you so much for sharing such a lovely project and packaging idea with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

How cute! Great idea! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. We hope to see you next time too!
Blessings, Jeanie
DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

CraftyGirl said...

I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...