Wednesday 19 September 2018

Beautiful Bouquet of love




I made a card to match my candle box tutorial from Tuesday.
I think it makes a lovely gift set!!

For the card I used Fresh Fig card for the base.
I matted a piece of Nature's Poem dsp adding three pieces of nature's twine,
which I separated into three strips so it wasn't so chunky.
I cut two framelit circles, one in fresh fig the other in whisper white.
The greenery was stamped in old olive ink onto the whisper white.
I then stamped the flowers in fresh fig, grapefruit grove and highland heather ink pads.
They were cut out and layered onto the stems using dimensionals.
The stamp set is Beautiful Bouquet.
and added some matching artisan pearls to finish.
I followed the design inside, using the second part of the matching sentiment.

Very quick and easy card!

I would like to enter this into:



Thanks for dropping by today.
If you like my blog, please subscribe and I will do the same for you.





Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



2 comments:

Terri Winske said...

Love, love, love your purple card!! The textured leaves are so pretty. This is such an attractive layout. Thank you very much for joining our "add texture" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week!

Rae Ann said...

Such a pretty color combo for this. The skeleton leaves are a great background for your gorgeous flowers.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our 3+ Layers challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...