Tuesday 18 September 2018

Pretty Box using envelope punch board



Hello there!
My Tuesday Tutorial is this cute little box for a specific shaped candle.
I picked up two lovely candles while on holidays and wanted to cheer them up
and make them into nice gifts.

You can watch my video below




If you enjoyed it, why not subscribe and see what else I will come up with!

For my boxes I have used:

I would like to enter these into:


Remember to check out the
There are loads of new items added this week!



Thanks for dropping by today.
If you like my blog, please subscribe and I will do the same for you.





Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



1 comment:

Barbara said...

Fabulous project, love the double version!Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! barbara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...