Monday 17 September 2018

Flourishing Phrases


Happy Monday!
I am running very late this week as I had a family bereavement and was
helping out at the wake Friday, Saturday and then funeral yesterday.
So hopefully I will catch up as the week progresses!

Today's card is my September PDF freebie for my customers.
I LOVE my Flourishing Phrases stamp sets and when making this card
I decided to use up some scraps of dsp that have been lying around.
This one used half a sheet of 6 x 6 papers called subtles dsp.
I cut strips and flipped over alternatively to get two different designs.
I used Grapefruit Grove ink for flower and sentiment and Old Olive ink for leaves.
The pretty ribbon is called Powder Pink ruffled ribbon.

I would like to enter this into:


Thanks for dropping by today.
If you like my blog, please subscribe and I will do the same for you.





Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



2 comments:

Terri Winske said...

This is a really pretty card, and I like what you did with the designer paper.....great idea!! I have this same set and find it so versatile....can use it for so many different things! Thanks so much for playing along at our challenge this week at PIP Challenges!

CG said...

I really like this color combo. And all the elements come together so well. Thank you for joining our Nature challenge at International Art & Soul! Best, CG

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...