Tuesday 25 September 2018

Pillow Box Reindeer






My Tuesday Tutorial is this lovely little pillow box gift
with a Christmas theme.

You can watch my video below



I love these cute little, ready to pop up, kraft pillow boxes!
Such a great price (£4.75 for 10) , and perfect for holding, sweets, gift card or jewellery.

I have teamed it up with poppy parade textured weave ribbon.
The sentiment is from Dashing Deer stamp set
and the Reindeer is from Detailed Deer thinlits cut in real red card.
If you buy these sets as a bundle you automatically save yourself 10% off the price.
Join my team and save a whopping 20% off your whole order!

I would like to enter these into:
Use your stuff - spots and/or dots
Animal friends challenge - in the forest
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - anything with a critter

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.





Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



4 comments:

missgailly said...

Such cute boxes. Love the reindeer. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

Dreja said...

Sehr schöne Boxen.
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
LG Dreja

NanaConnie said...

Oh, what fantastic pillow boxes, Pinky! Love the brightly colored reindeer. :-D Thank you so much for joining in our challenge at 2 Craft Critter Crazies this month and good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Kuni said...

This is wonderful.
Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends.
Hugs
Kuni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...