Wednesday 26 September 2018

Elf fun at the North Pole!


I have this cute little Christmas card to share with you today.
I decided to create a fun scene for these lovely little elves from
Signs of Santa bundle.

First I cut myself a piece of whisper white to fit my square card.
Using Balmy Blue ink I created a watercolour sky.
I tore some white paper to look like mounds of snow
and layered onto the white card.
I stamped two each of the little elves and cut using the matching dies.
They were coloured with Stampin' Blends.
I also stamped and cut the North Pole sign and the little cart and presents.
Then came the fun part...popping them here and there to make a fun scene.

The snow mounds have been touched up with my Shimmer paint and water.
The elves have been given a splattering of wink of stella
and I used a silver gel pen to add some stars to the sky.
The sentiment is from Dashing Deer stamp set,
stamped in real red ink and mounted onto real red card.

I would like to enter this into:
Crafty Catz - anything with twist Christmas
The Holly and the Ivy Christmas challenge - anything Christmas
Christmas with the cuties - for a child
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas challenge - Christmas/option patterned paper
52 Christmas card throwdown - technique - colouring
Jingle Belles - Let it snow

Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!

 Thanks for dropping by today.





Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



10 comments:

Jo said...

Fab & fun.....love their faces x

pinky said...

Thanks Jo!

Jac’s Playground said...

What a fun Christmas card, great scene for those cute little elves, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

Marie Bingaman said...

These elves are really cute, and I love the scene you created for them. It looks like they are up to some trouble! Thanks for joining us at Christmas With The Cuties! :)

~Marie B -DT

SmilynStef said...

Love the elves hiding in the snow banks ... they look like they're all ready for some mischief ... so very glad you shared your SNOW with us at Jingle Belles.

Doreen said...

What a great fun card.xxx

AlisonC said...

I love how you've created a fun and inventive design but I'm sure those elves should be busy! Thanks for joining in at 52CCT

Granmargaret said...

Cute card. Thank you for joining Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

samantha's cards said...

What darling little elves, thanks for playing along with us at THATIC

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh what an amazingly fun & fab card! such a cool addition to our "let it snow" gallery at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...