Thursday 27 September 2018

Christmas cookies




My Thursday Tutorial is these cute
Gable Boxes!
Another great time saving idea from Stampin' Up!

You can watch the video below



Measurements needed:
DSP two pieces measuring 3 6/8" x 1 6/8"
DSP two pieces measuring 1 6/8" x 1 6/8"

For my project I have used:
Lustrous white Mini Gable Boxes, there are 12 in a pack and they are food safe!
 Santa's Workshop dsp, this is gorgeous paper, flocked and so soft.
Santa's Signpost framelits, Signs of Santa stamp set,
Real red ink, Poppy parade ribbon.

I would like to enter these into:
Cut it up - box or bag with die cut
Cardz 4 galz - what's new (paper, boxes)
Crafty creations - anything goes
Simon Wednesday Challenge - anything goes


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!

 Thanks for dropping by today.





Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



7 comments:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

These turned out so cute! I love the peppermint paper and the picture of Mrs. Claus makes me think she baked the treats inside! (pretty bows, too!)

Thanks for joining us for our Cut it Up for our Bags and Boxes challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Doreen said...

Love these gorgeous boxes.xxx

Joy Wilson said...

These are so cute! I can’t wait to try them!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfullystamps.blogspot.com

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

Kelley said...

Oh my gosh these are just too cute! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenges! ~Kelley DT

Cazro said...

So cute, easy to make, thanks for the tutorial. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz DT.

Noah liam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...