Friday 28 September 2018

Snow deer tag!




I went all messy today with my Christmas tag.
This is a first for me....painting onto a window sheet to make a tag!
I saw someone had made something like this on Pinterest a long time ago,
but it stuck in my head and I let it loose today!!

I cut the window sheet 2" x 4 1/2" and used my scallop tag topper punch to shape the top.
I then mixed some Gesso with some garden green ink
and painted a tree on the back of the window sheet.
I added gesso around all the edges and then using a stiff paintbrush
and some shimmer paint I flipped it so it would splatter like snow onto
the front of the tag.
I stamped the reindeer from Dashing Deer stamp set
using versamark onto red card and heat embossed using white embossing powder.
I cut him out and added dimensionals and adhered him to the base of the tag.
I added more gesso to cover the dimensionals at the back.
When dry I added a whisper white spotty bow.

I would like to enter this into:
Crafting with an attitude - anything goes
Fab n Funky - all creatures great and small
PINspirational - tree trunk and something different
Animal Friends - in the forest



Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!

 Thanks for dropping by today.





Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



7 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

That's a lovely Christmas tag Pinky! Really lovely creation. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Fab 'n' Funky this week for our 'All Creatures Great and Small' challenge. Come and play again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Heike said...

Ein sehr schöner Tag. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.

LG Heike

Dreja said...

Toll gemacht.
Dankeschön für die Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
LG Dreja

Kuni said...

Lovely Tag.
Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends.
Hugs
Kuni

Judith said...

This is such a pretty tag Pinky - I love the technique. thank you for playing along with us at fab'n' funky challenges this week hugs judith xx

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PINspirational, good luck!!! Amy DT

Deanne Saunders said...

Gorgeous tag!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...