Monday 1 October 2018

Dashing Deer Bundle


Happy Monday!
I spent Sunday playing with my
so expect to see lots of reindeer this week :)
I love this set, look how intricate that reindeer is. Imagine cutting those antlers out by hand!
I used the lovely corner dies that come in the set along with my favourite papers

I distressed the edges of my paper for added detail.
I then cut a piece of whisper white and using the stamps and garden green ink
I stamped the little border adding some shadow stamping.

I cut 3 lengths of ribbon and stapled them to the left of the border.
The sentiment was stamped in garden green and punched out using
the 1 1/2" circle punch. This covered my staple nicely.
I distressed the edges of this as well and cut tails at one side.
I stamped the reindeer and sentiment in garden green.
After die cutting him, I added dimensionals and tucked him between the ribbons.
It was finished with a die cut flower from the same set and a little pearl.

I'm pretty pleased with the finished card and will definitely make a few
of these as it's always nice to have thank you cards for after Christmas.

I would love to enter this into:
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas challenge - anything Christmas
Winter Wonderland - anything Christmas
Crimbo Crackers - anything goes
The Holly and the Ivy - anything goes
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - anything goes


To celebrate there are some extra special savings to be had!
Click HERE to go check them out!!


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.





Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



3 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the design.xxx

Chris said...

Beautiful design, love the colour combo and those gorgeous die cuts.
Thanks for joining us at CaSS this month.
Chris
x

Pat K said...

Lovely Christmas thank you. Thank you so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...