Tuesday 9 October 2018

Santa's Workshop treat boxes



My Tuesday tutorial shows how to make these cute little sweet treats for Christmas.
They are quick and easy to make!
You can catch the video here




If you like my video I would love you to subscribe and make my day!

Measurements Needed:
Box Base - red card - 4 1/8" x 4 1/8"
Score at 1" on all sides.
Tag Back - 2" x 4 1/2"
DSP - 9" x 3/4"

Items used:
White gel pen

I would like to enter these into:


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.





Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



1 comment:

Redapple39 said...

I love these tags. They just scream...Christmas! Well done...


Renee H.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...