Wednesday 10 October 2018

So Santa...who needs snow?


This is my second card using the
ONE SHEET WONDER idea.
You can get the measurements I used on my Monday post (HERE)

Is this not a cute little image for Christmas cards?
I know lots of people who will get a kick out of this stamp design.

So for my card I have used:
a piece of under the mistletoe dsp from my one sheet wonder
real red card and whisper white card
square layering dies
Burlap ribbon
So saffron and memento ink pads
wet glue and dimensionals
He has been coloured using Stampin' Blends and watercolour pencils
along with a blender pen

I added some dimension to the bottom of the card by simply scoring
on every third notch on my scoring board.


I would like to enter this into:
Christmas Crafts all year round - use Santa, Elf or Fairy
The 12 Months of Christmas link up - anything Christmas option gear up for Christmas
The Holly and Ivy Christmas challenge - anything Christmas
Christmas at Sweet Stampin - anything Christmas



Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.





Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



7 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehe, that is SO fun! Love your fab image, perfect for a Southern Christmas! Thanks for sharing it with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Come and play along again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo CaSS DT

Kath said...

A lovely card and such a fun Santa image. Thank you for sharing at Christmas Crafts All Year Round.
Kath x

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at CCAYR, good luck!!! Amy DT

Tracey T said...

What a brilliant image! Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

Deanne Saunders said...

Adorable card!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Granmargaret said...

Lovely fun card. Thank you for joining the challenge at 12 months of Christmas. Hope to see you again next time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...