Friday 12 October 2018

So Santa....make Christmas nice!


Another card using my
ONE SHEET WONDER from Monday's post.

I'm using the same stamp set again..
So Santa
and the paper is Under the mistletoe.

I love this layout and I love the added texture I got from
simply scoring on my score board to make the stripes.

The image has been coloured using
watercolour pencils and Stampin Blends.

I layered him up on two squares cut using
whisper white card, real red card and square layering dies.
It has been finished with a double bow using
Whisper white spotty ribbon!

I would like to enter this into:
CRAFT - Christmas
Addicted to Stamps and more - Holiday challenge
Crafty Creations - anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown - anything goes
Lemon Shortbread - anything goes


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.





Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



8 comments:

Jo said...

Fab make Pinky, love the paper you used & the scored lines are so simple but so effective. Have a lovely weekend x

Doreen said...

Love this cute santa,a fabulous card.xxx

Chrissy said...

What a cute little Santa Pinky and I love your spotty bow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

kReN said...

This santa image is so cute! Thanks for joining us this week at the Crafty Creations Challenge. Follow kReN@ http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Monica Maier said...

I think I've only followed through and completed a one sheet wonder collection once. I think you just inspired me to do it again. This card and the other I peeked at that go with it are all adorable! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

Monica- DT
https://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

sweet art designs said...

Love the card design. Very cute. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

Victoria Rowson said...

Fun card! I love it. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog.

Deanne Saunders said...

So cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...