Saturday 13 October 2018

So Santa...sweetest season ever!


The final part of my
ONE SHEET WONDER
for the week, is this cutie!

I used one of the triangles this time

I have made 5 cards from this sheet and still have enough left
to make another 4 cards!!
How's that for economy!!

For this card I went with the So Santa stamp set again,
the paper is from Under the mistletoe.
I cut the layers using the circle layering framelits this time
in old olive card stock and whisper white for stamping on to.
Santa has been stamped in memento and coloured
The card has been finished with white ribbon and some wink of stella.

I would like to enter this into:


Keep blog land alive by commenting and following blogs.
I am on the lookout for new bloggers, so follow me or leave a comment
and I will come check you out!
 Thanks for dropping by today.





Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



8 comments:

brenda said...

Do think Santa might come and cook my Chrsitmas Dinner? Love the design of this one Pinky, many thanks for joining in with our 'Christmas' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Doreen said...

Another gorgeous Santa card.xxx

flossbite said...

Lovely card. Love how economical you've been with the paper! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge. Good luck!

Linby said...

A lovely design - great that it's one of your one sheet wonders too.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
Lynn x
DT

Rae Ann said...

The plaid paper is so awesome! Love the dainty scalloped dies. They frame the image perfectly.

Thank you for joining us at Li'l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

Marie Bingaman said...

This is super cute, and I have always like this layout for cards! Thanks for sharing with us at CCAYR! :)

~Marie B -DT

Deanne Saunders said...

Cute card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Helen said...

Love it - I've got that stamp set and the paper too!!

Thanks for joining us at Christmas Crafts All Year Round.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...